shaw-mah’- to hear, listen attentively, understand or witness.
Deep listening comes naturally to me and learning the many languages of the body has been one of the greatest gifts of my life, teaching me that there is a relationship of trust to be cultivated between myself, you and our work on and off the table. Building trust is intrinsic to getting results and continuing to serve you in your health and wellness needs.
Through my own personal meditation, journey work and ceremony I have devoted myself to the practice of what I call Shama, or deep listening.
Our work together revolves around these questions:
- How can we resolve the physical pain and the underlying issues?
- How can we resource your body physically, emotionally and mentally?
- How can we bring safety and trust into each session?
- How can I help you come home to your body?
- Restful sleep
- Ease and openness in your joints and muscle tissue
- A stronger, clearer relationship to your body and its needs
- Release of deeply held tension and stress
- Unraveling of chronic and acute pain
- Lasting restoration and balance
- Pain resolution on many essential levels
- A clearer understanding of the language of your own body
- Specialized self care that is specific to you and your needs
- A return to deeper embodiment
- A new appreciation for the body you live in